Job ID: 161339191
1 - 3 years
Botanically based cleaning products company recently relocated to Denver! We sell our own brand to various major retailers online and throughout the US. Additionally, we manufacture products for numerous other National and International brands across various channels. We are a small but rapidly growing company in need of filling a few key positions.
Quality Control (QC) Associate
As a brand regulated by both the FDA and EPA, our unwavering commitment to Consumers quality must be at the forefront of everything we do. Reporting to the Director of PD & Q this position performs activities to ensure compliance with Quality Control (QC) policies and procedures, cGMPs, and our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Below is a description of the primary ongoing responsibilities of the Quality Control Associate role. As a fast-paced entrepreneurial group the right candidate must possess the ability to take on these duties as well as maintain the flexibility to adapt to changes opportunities arise.
- Finished goods and Raw material testing
- Out-of-specification write-up/investigation
- Laboratory Oversight
- Lab SOP compliance and maintenance
- Calibrations and PM’s in check
- Deviations write-up with regards to lab materials
- Validation of methods
- Responsible for maintaining Stability Program
- Annual Product Review support
- Maintain building and facilities protocols
- FDA Audit Co-Lead
- Production coverage and trial support
- Perform activities associated with disposition of raw materials and finished product
- Continually evaluating processes and procedures with an eye toward continuous improvement
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge in HPLC, UV-Spectrometry, and GCMS
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Requires good written, verbal, and communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities
- Ability to learn for daily performance of tasks
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines as assigned
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends during certain times, albeit minimal
- Understanding of manufacturing operations is preferred
Education and Experience
- Requires BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field with 0-5 minimum years of relevant experience in a regulated company. Relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.