3 - 5 years
Bespoken Spirits Inc. has developed a technology for producing custom, high quality craft spirits in days rather than decades. We are disrupting a three-hundred-year-old industry while tapping into a large and growing market with supply/demand mismatches that take years or decades to address, with a customizable luxury item, and multiple potential business models to consider.
This is a leadership position for technology and process development to support Bespoken Spirits’ overall market and business strategy. You’ll be in charge of developing, planning, executing, analyzing and documenting experiments for customized spirits as well as work close with the manufacturing team to transfer and scale new spirits into manufacturing.
- MS or PhD in chemistry, preferable organic chemistry
- 3-5 years technology and process development experience in a relevant field
- In depth hands-on experience in applying chemical analysis methods e.g. GC-MS, FTIR,…
- Proficient in using statistical planning (e.g. DOE) and analysis methods
- Self-starter who is able to learn quickly, define strategy and execute
- Thrives working in a lean and agile environment and with small, exceptionally talented teams.
- Displays an absolute passion for the mission. Has a willingness to sacrifice and work tirelessly for the success of our overall mission.
In addition, successful candidates will:
- Be intellectually curious, creative and driven
- Be able to manage multiple projects and schedules simultaneously
- Be a team player and excel in a collaborative environment
- Have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Job ID: 245513811