To post a new job, go to your iHire dashboard and click “Post Job” or visit the Manage Jobs section, click the “Add Job” button, and complete the four steps listed below:
Step 1 - Job Details
- Enter your job title, location, and job description in the text boxes provided.
- Click the "Help me optimize my job" button at the bottom of your job description to see how your job ad might be improved. If you’d like to learn more about our Job Optimizer tool, visit the iHire Blog.
- Complete the optional fields under the job description for employment type, required years of experience, salary/compensation, and bonus/commission potential.
Step 2 - Job Application
- You may include optional prescreening questions as part of your application process. We provide a list of commonly used questions or you may create your own.
- You may include an optional voluntary self-identification form for OFCCP compliance.
- Choose the email address(es) or URL where you would like applications to go.
- Indicate whether or not you require a resume with the application.
Step 3 - Select a Job Category
- iHire will recommend one of our 56 industry-focused communities based on the information in your job posting. To accept this suggestion, simply click “Next” and proceed to the final step in the job posting process.
- To view additional options, click “Browse Other iHire Communities.” You may also search all 56 iHire sites to find the community and job title that works best for you.
Step 4 - Review and Finalize
- Click "Preview My Posting" to see what it will look like to candidates.
- Select any optional upgrades you would like to utilize.
- Click "Post Job Now" if you already have an open slot or click “Add to Cart” to purchase a job slot.
Improve your posting and make stronger candidate connections by including your company logo, description, and video. Go to My Organization to add free branding.
If you need help posting a job, please call Customer Success at 877-316-4111, Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST.